Thanks, it further confirm our suspicions.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Norman Hollander
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 10:41 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: What is ILBOSPI0 ?

Well I compiled one of my "complex" Cobol programs.  Actually it's just
benchmark for different versions of Cobol.  It was OS/VS Cobol  5740-CB1
R2.4 from July 1, 1982.
Funny, the compiler thought it was 1906.  But then we knew it wasn't Y2K
compliant.
ILBOSPI0 (zero at the end) was in the load module. It came from the
SYS1.VSCOBLIB.
I specified PARM='STATE,COUNT,FLOW,SYMDMP'.

Hope this helps...