From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Vinoth Thiyagarajan
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2006 12:24 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Complete list of log files created by mainframe...

Dear all,

I am a programmer. I don't know the about the log files created by mainframe
OS/390 at the system level. I am very much interested to know all the log
files created by mainframe. Can somebody teach me???.
Thanks!!!

Regards,
Vinoth

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com

to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the
archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html