From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Silvio Camplani
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 4:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Mainframe Jobs Going Away

Well, we've got 2800+ mips in 2 z990s running DB2 for SAP. We are in
the process of converting to run it all on Oracle, AIX and Pseries
servers. I don't deal with the financial end, but I'm told we'll be
saving lotsa $$.

It looks like I'll be hanging up my mainframe hat (98% of it) sometime
in May, after 25 years...

Silvio Camplani
Bombardier (Montreal)