We have been using APA for about six months now. It was envisioned as a
tool that applications would use to tweak and tune their programs.

I have used it to pinpoint "obvious" issues but I have not found it well-
suited for everyday use, especially for CICS transactions. It collects an
emormous amount of data, but a lot of the measurements are in system
modules that are not easily tied to application code.

Has anyone made APA an integral tool in the software development cycle? If
so, where are you getting the most "bang for the buck"?

Paul P.