        From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List on behalf of Daniel Cremieux
        Sent: Tue 2/14/2006 8:18 AM
        To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
        Subject: Looking for assembler book by Carmine Cannatello

        Dear all ,
        I am desesperately looking for "Advanced assembler language and mvs
        interfaces " by Carmine Cannatello , 1999 edition. This book is not sold
        any more and impossible to find on the web (amazon ..) -
        If you have the book and doesn't need it anymore , i would be grateful
        be able to buy it from you.

        Regards,