I have another System Console question.  The other day we had a test system
locked up with a full spool. I went to the HMC to see what was filling it,
and what to purge.  When I did the $DJOBQ,SPOOL=(PERCENT>=.5)   command to
display some of the spool hogs, it showed me the names of the jobs, but not
numbers, so I was unable to tell what job number to purge.  K S,MFORM=J
doesn't seem to be allowed on the SYSTEM Console.   Is there a way to get
the job numbers displayed on the System console?

Dana