If you need to better customize RC you could use a REXX. Let me know if you
need the very simple code.

Best regard.

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Steve
Burks
Inviato: lunedì 20 febbraio 2006 0.46
A: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Oggetto: FileAid Empty File Check

I have been using a FileAid Step in JCL to check for an empty file and then
executing a subsequent block of JCL if the return code is 0. This works great
for RECFM=FB datasets. For some reason it will not work on RECFM=FBA or
RECFM=VB datasets. Is there a way to make these work?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html