In a message dated 2/23/2006 10:36:19 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

And I  for one of many thank you all for the stumbling.  You have made
life  (rather, "work") not only easier, but at times even possible.

Perhaps  an extra bowl of 20-year-old pretzels at the IBM-Main table in
Seattle is  in order, in lieu of any other celebration...?

Darren deserves most of the credit. As the MVSer I just kinda want to see
the joint jumping and getting things to work reliably most of the time. Thanks
for the sentiments...

As a former SHARE badge holder guess the 'room service rate' for SCIDS
pretzels and chips was beyond my comprehension. Something like $16 per bowl in
'91. Maybe there's a better price for convention rates, but seemed like 'room
service robbery'. Glad I don't have to deal with  it.....