>From my copy of the Programming Guide:

"The output is generated if:

"You specify the COMPILE option (or the NOCOMPILE(x) option is in
effect and an error level x or higher does not occur).
"You do not specify the OFFSET option.

"If you want to limit the assembler listing output, use *CONTROL LIST
or NOLIST statements in your PROCEDURE DIVISION. Your source statements
following a *CONTROL NOLIST are not included in the listing until a
*CONTROL LIST statement switches the output back to normal LIST
format."

So it is possible that your other option settings are preventing the
LIST from being generated.  You should take a look a the options in
effect, not just the options you specified.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 08:31:20 -0800, John Norgauer wrote:

>I am trying to compile an Enterprise COBOL  program with the assemler
>output but am not successful.
>
>I am passing the following parms to the compiler:
>
>PARM=('LIB,APOST,NODYNAM,RES,RENT,VBREF,XREF,LANG(UE),MAP,LIST')
>
>Any care to figure out the error of my ways.
>
>Thanks
>

>John Norgauer
>University of California Davis Medical Center
>2315 Stockton Blvd
>ASB 1300
>Sacramento, Ca 95817
>916-734-0536
>
> SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN  2004
>"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon

>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

Axios Products, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
631-864-3666 x133