From: Dan Ponta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 2:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PROTECTION EXCEPTION 0C4 - Job Doesn't Work When &&Dataset Us
ed

Hi Bob,

Yes you can use the &&files but change the space as I suggest you and put
them on VOL=SER=BACK09. Let see if that is working..
( The problem you have is looks like to be an intermittent and this abend is
created by the program. If you have the source check to see what is doing at
that offset in the dump.

Dan Ponta
System Engineer