Bruce,

Yes I misread that.

But with CFW ON in DFSORT and OFF in the Controller I don't think SORT turns
on the CFW bit. I think CFW ON in DFSORT causes a check for CFW ON in the
controller, and then CFW is set appropriately.

David's reply suggests that SORT sets the CFW bit even when the controller
has CFW OFF. The IO chaining behaviour suggests otherwise.

Ron