jaya relim wrote:
At 18:47 o'clock PM, "Joel C. Ewing" said:

Specifiying 00:01AM and 00:01PM is even worse than 12:00AM and 12:00PM.
00:01 is 24hour format and therefore occurs only once per day.  AM and PM
have no place in "military" time format.
I plead temporary insanity. I've run my watch on 24hr time for so many decades my mind obviously no longer functions reliably with 12hr notations.

--
Joel C. Ewing, Fort Smith, AR        [EMAIL PROTECTED]