From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Gilbert Saint-Flour
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 2:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PROTECTION EXCEPTION 0C4 - Job Doesn't Work When &&Dataset Used

Robert,

I suppose you have a dump when S0C4 occurs.  Can you force a dump during the
"OK" run, for example by adding TIME=(,3) on the EXEC stmt?  If you have both
dumps, you can compare them and see what's different, such as module placement,
memory allocation, etc.  This may give you a clue as to why this only happens
with temp data sets.

--

 Gilbert Saint-Flour
 GSF Software