No, I'm not afraid to tell the whiners to "go roll a hoop". However, in
addition to the whiners are the whiners' managers who back them up and
cause me "political" problems. It is just "easier" for me to deny them
the ability to even get started on me. It saves me time and effort. And
keeps my blood pressure down.

> I have always seen source hiding in circumstances like this
> as silly and sneaky. I never do this.

B-but I __like__ being sneaky! My hero is the BOFH from "The Register",
but I'm not sneaky enough to emulate him.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.