On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:45:37 -0500, Bruce Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>I believe that RESYNC will copy any tracks which have been modified on
>the source OR target.  Ron Hawkins, can you confirm?

I dont think so ( i am not Ron)
A cestpair resynch in a pprc IBM disks environment will only synch from
primary to secondary , only if a track in the primary has been updated.
Well let's wait Ron .
Bruno
Bruno(dot)sugliani(at)groupemornay(dot)asso(dot)fr