No, I can't. The job I used many, many moons ago does not work as I
remembered.

What I recall doing was to pry the covers off of the IMS utility
DFSUOCU0, which did exactly what was desired. That is, completely
replaced a target PDS with a source PDS. Worked great, and I used it
extensively to promote high visibility load libraries.

I lost use of the utility when I moved to an assignment that lacked IMS,
so I thought I replicated the process.

But I am mistaken.

I apologize. This is the first time in my life I have been wrong about
anything, and not quite sure what to do. I also never lie ;-)

Here is the job:

//S1  EXEC  PGM=IEBUPDTE,PARM=NEW

//SYSPRINT  DD  SYSOUT=*

//SYSUT2 DD  DSN=SYSX.MY.CNTL,DISP=OLD