Geetings List,

Years ago I wrote a Microsoft Windows based mainframe dasd calculator.  It
provided a useful tool for managers, Sysprogs and application programmers to
do space conversions and file sizing.  I've decided to make it available to
everyone as I think it still has value in our ever diminishing Mainframe
world. You can get it at

 www.centralcoastsoftware.com

There is no charge and I'm not even asking for any email addresses.  Check
it out, if you think it would be useful for your company, please download
it.  The interface is a bit dated I admit, but, as I said, it was written a
few years ago.  If anyone knows of another List that would benefit from
this, please let me know.

Enjoy,
John Lang
Central Coast Software