From: Bob H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
//SYSEXEC  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TTSMV14.REXX
//SYSPROC  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=TTSMV14.REXX

Further to my previous message, I just noticed you have the same data set attached to both the SYSEXEC and SYSPROC ddnames. This doesn't make sense; one is searched before the other (usually SYSEXEC and then SYSPROC), so if something is in SYSEXEC it can never be found as if it's in SYSPROC. In other words, based on the way you have the JCL, everything must be written in REXX and nothing can be written in CLIST.

From what you posted it looks to me as though the macro is written in CLIST.
I think if you rewrite it in REXX, or move it to a different data set and attach that data set to SYSPROC, then what you're trying to do should work.

Hope that helps,

Dave Salt
SimpList(tm) - The easiest, most powerful way to surf a mainframe!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm