From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Dave - it is getting call ok, I did a CHANGE '1' '$' ALL after the case
change and it worked fine... but still lower case.

I'll try the
WRITE THE CHANGE COMPLETED WITH RETCODE = &LASTCC

In that case, your macro must be recognized as REXX and not CLIST, even though it 'looks' like it's written as a CLIST. That leads me to suspect the issue is with the quotes; I think perhaps your macro might be taking the '<' and '>' as literals instead of picture strings! I don't have your original macro code in front of me, but try changing it to look more like REXX instead of CLIST. For example:

/* REXX macro */
address isredit
"MACRO"
"CHANGE P'<' P'>' ALL"
"END"

Hope that helps!!

Dave Salt
SimpList(tm) - The easiest, most powerful way to surf a mainframe!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm