On Mar 4, 2006, at 7:33 AM, Chris Mason wrote:

This is a resend since I can see no trace of my original post but maybe some
others have.

Ed,

Edward Jaffe gave you the definitive answer as far as I can see having
peeked at the web page.

Surely the almost as important question here is why your local IBMers didn't
know to give you this answer.

Chris Mason

As I told him and still maintain there should only be one source in SMP HOLD because that is what everybody relies on. IBM coming up with two sources for something like this goes against the grain and firm ground of SMPe land, IMO.

Ed