On Sun, 5 Mar 2006 19:33:55 -0600, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>list):
>I don't know if I had the PTFs installed for the "console restructuring"
>on my z/OS 1.4 system. It was fairly up-to-date, but mainly in the DFSMS
>area, to support the new 3584 tape library and 3592J tape drives.

You would know.  It wasn't just PTFs that were part of the service
stream.  You had to order (or at last download) the feature and
install the function sysmod (FMID JBB7727) on top of HBB7707. IIRC,
it would have changed your OS version from z/OS 1.4.0 to z/OS 1.4.2.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group