McKown, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I crossposted this to IBM-MAIN and IBMTCP-L because I'm not too sure
>where the NFS expertise might reside. Apologies to those, like me, who
>will get two copies.

John,

I replied to your posting in IBMTCP-L. You can contact me offline if I can
help.

One of the problems at my shop, is that Windows (up to 2003) Server has no
native NFS Client support. Since your 'doze guys have the pesetas (er,
Yuans?), maybe thay can spring for one at their end. Hummingbird, an NFS
Linux/Windows vendor, comes to mind.

Ed R.