I’m currently reviewing our SYS1.PARMLIB(IEASYS00) member and have found
the following three parameters specified:
 APG=07
 ILMLIB=SYS1.ILMLIB
 ILMMODE=NONE
I have searched both the z/OS V1R4 and z/OS V1R6 “MVS Initialization and
Tuning Reference” books and am unsuccessful in finding information on any
of these parameters.  Does someone know if these are still valid
parameters for z/OS or when they were possibly dropped?

Thanks,

Kathleen