We use a company called Protegrity - We went live in production not long
ago on MLK's birthday. They have a piece called DTP that allows transfers
between z/OS DB2 and Open Systems that we use. we use a combination of
views/triggers/UDFs in DB2. I believe views are used as well on the smaller
boxes.