Hi list
I have written an MPF EXIT to issuing operator commands :
i have used an MCSOPER REQUEST=ACTIVATE to define an EMCS
console and then MGCRE to issue the command ,after waiting
for the response to become available, MCSOPMSG REQUEST=GETMSG
to actually retrieve it, and finally MCSOPER REQUEST=DEACTIVATE
the console.

i don't want my command response exists in syslog ,but this is not the
case. i want to receive command response in a buffer (for example) and
then some part of message returned to syslog via WTO macro.

Thanks for any help