From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luis
Correia
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 10:50 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMF data sets access

Hi to you all!

This is my fist post to this list.

I'm "playing" with z/OS, and I know that the smf data sets are sys1.man1. How
can I see who are the users who access and their permissions to sys1.man1
Thanks in advanced!

--
Cumprimentos,

Luís Correia

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html