Luis,

This sounds like a question based in Unix terms.

Access to resources (programs, TSO, datasets etc.)  on a z/OS system is
controlled by one of three security products.

RACF from IBM, Top Secret from CA  or ACF2 also from CA.

"Rules" are defined within these products. To determine which users
and what level of access they have you'll need to query the Security
Product.

It's not as simple as seeing the permission bits associated with a file
name as
yo can in Unix.

Welcome to the world of z/OS.

Alan

Hi to you all!

This is my fist post to this list.

I'm "playing" with z/OS, and I know that the smf data sets are sys1.man1.
How can I see what are the users who access and their permissions to
sys1.man1
Thanks