On 3/15/2006 2:33 PM, Luis Correia wrote:
last question for today...

If execute the irrdbu command I will have all the content of the racf
database...will this include any clear text passwords?

As documented, no, IRRDBU00 does not dump the passwords.

And as Charles indicated, even if it did, RACF does not keep them in clear text, and if you're using our standard DES processing then we cannot decrypt them even if we wanted to.

        Walt Farrell, CISSP
        z/OS Security Design, IBM