Now the pieces make sense. I have made changes to our live CFRM policy for
so long I did not even know you could code the CFRM DSN in the IXCMIAPU
utility. I had always let it default in the past.

I imagine I must run it twice for the Primary/Alternate CFRM DSN.

Thanks you very much everyone for the assistance, hopefully good news come
Monday.