Paul, Given that the poster asked how he could do it, not what would be
the best if things were different I think our answers were not arrogant
but accurate.
If this, If that doesn't fix the problem. If IBM might do something it's
still in the future, and were not discussing what IBM should do but
solving an existing question with the tools CURRENTLY available.

--
Jerry Whitteridge
Safeway Inc.

"MMS <safeway.com>" made the following annotations.
Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Safeway corporate
e-mail system, and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the
recipient.  This e-mail may contain information proprietary to Safeway and is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately.