James,

  We can't reply privately - because there's no e-mail address there.

  But - feel free to contact us - see http://www.dignus.com for
 information about our C and C++ offerings for the mainframe.
 For more information, toss a note to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

        - Thanks! -
        - Dave Rivers -

James Smith wrote:
Can anyone recommend any tools on the market which compete with "IBM C/C++
Productivity Tools for z/OS"??

Vendors feel free to email me privately so as not to clutter up the list
with advertising.

Regards

Jim S.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        Work: (919) 676-0847
Get your mainframe programming tools at http://www.dignus.com