On Mar 20, 2006, at 4:48 PM, Strudwick, Martin wrote:

Group,

We have recently been getting message IEC361I at IPL time indicating that we are running out of space on one of our user catalogs. I would like to move one or more of the aliases over to a newly defined catalog and reclaim the space in the original. Can someone explain this process or direct me to a description of this process.

Thanks,

Martin Strudwick

Martin,

The DFSMS managing catalogs book has a reasonable write up on how to do it.

Ed

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by the sender for the sole use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so could violate state and Federal privacy laws. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by reply email or by telephone, so that the sender's address records can be corrected. Thank you for your cooperation.