Dear folks;

I'm using HCM via TCP/IP and I have no problems when the connection is
successful but, if there is a security error accessing the CBDQDISP (by
instance, the OMVS segment was not assigned in RACF to the user trying to
connect to HCM), the user get a invalid logon. No problem here. Point is
that anytime this happens, the CBDQDISP address space goes inactive (i.e.
like a STOP command was issued) and we have to go to the mainframe to
start the STC again.

Are you familiar with this behavior?. How can I fix this beyond the fact
that I need to fix the security definition?.

TIA,

Giovanni

PS. Still running z/OS 1.4.