I know, I know, this has nothing to do with mainframes, but being Friday and
all...  Besides, I was hoping I could get this past the censors...

Most of us in this newsgroup are from a time that we will appreciate the
music, and the "talent" exhibited reminds me of what we do on a daily basis
in an attempt to keep our jobs, keep the machines humming and our bosses
(all of them) happy.

This is very "G" rated and be sure, durned sure, you can hear the music as
the video plays.  After the "intro" hit the "Watch This Video Again" to see
the entire thing.

I hope you enjoy it.  If you have already watched it, forget I ever
mentioned it.

http://marketplace.espeakers.com/movie.php?sid=5290&aid=10558>