On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 09:23 -0600, Terry Linsley wrote:
> Eureka!
>
> I discovered that the CI was being sent by the AIX
> system in lower case*.  Changed the sub-rule back to type CI and specified
> the name in lower case, taking care to specify "N" for "fold qualifier name"
> (they sure could have named that more intuitively).  Now the threads
> classify correctly by CI.

Should have remembered to mention that - SAP R3 uses lower case as well.
I now specify both (fully) lower and upper case rules for everything
just in case (for R3). Good thing they are one or the other, and not
mixed, else the ruleset would explode in size.
Glad to hear it all worked out o.k.

Shane ...