How to find help about configuration parameters that cannot be specified
in configuration dialogue:

Configure session parameters
Press Help
On Help screen: select Telnet3270 Attachment
At the bottom: select Other Configuration Parameters

There are several parameters that are not included in the configuration
windows but that you might need to use. You can do so by adding the
parameters to the [Telnet3270] or [Telnet5250] section of the session
profile.

· Terminal Type

The Telnet3270 attachment uses IBM3278 as its default terminal-type.
However, if you need to specify the terminal-type as IBM3279, you can do
so:

TerminalType=3279

· Terminal-Type String

The Telnet3270 attachment generates a terminal type string from the
attachment parameters automatically. However, if you need to send a
special string, you can do so by specifying the string in the following
format:

TerminalTypeString=sssssssssssssss
 (up to 15 characters)

· IBM-DYNAMIC

If you want to specify IBM-DYNAMIC as the terminal type, you can specify
it as follows:

TerminalTypeString=IBM-DYNAMIC

Tomas