Based on the recent cost-saving activities at GM, it was revealed that for
a worker making $30/hr, the actual cost to the company (which includes
pensions) is $60/hr.

Ted MacNEIL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
03/27/2006 07:00 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Wonder why IBM code quality is suffering?

>take your quoted salary and add 33% to
get what you really cost to a company.

It's actually just over 40% in Ontario.
And, that's with me paying Ontario Health Premiums, which used to be
covered by my employer.
-
-teD

I?m an enthusiastic proselytiser of the universal panacea I believe in!