Tom Wasik from JES2 development was at SHARE in Seattle the whole week. In
once case where we cited missing doc for exit conversion, Tom logged on
via wireless during the session and made some manual updates on the spot.
Complaints about doc do get attention.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bob Rutledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
03/29/2006 12:38 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: No More JES2/JES3 Migration Guides!!!

I did mention this at least a couple times at JES2 SHARE sessions.  The
good
news is that there's a JES2 migration guide on the z/OS 1.7 DVD; the bad
news is
that it's for JES2 1.5.  How useful!  By the by, the JES2 1.7 Installation
Exits
book needs to be read with a salt shaker nearby, e.g. R11 at entry to exit
52
does not really point to the HCT...

http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/installation/zos17_jes2_migration.html

is the only salvation for us JES2 folk.