Arthur,

Similar functionality to which products?

Arthur Fichtl wrote:
Hi colleagues,

<snip
We are in the process of moving the UNIX apps to Linux under VM, where
they can use the other type of processors and save us a lot of software
costs (BMC is killing us, followed by CA.)
<snip>

I was asked to find out whether there exist z/OS based products from IBM
or 3rd parties that provide similar content & functionality.

Any idea?

TIA,
Arthur

Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
Main: (262)392-2026
Cell: (414)491-6001
Ans Service:  (360)715-2467
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2006 - Chattanooga, TN - April 7-11, 2006