-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Ron van der Zande
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 4:02 AM

currently we encounter high I/O activity on some of our ICF catalogs. These
catalog's are on dedicated volumes, all under VLF and the F
CATALOG,REPORT,CACHE shows HIT% above 70%.
(Coupling facility usage not possible due to SYSPLEXES sharing)
Tthe create, update and delete activity I can figure out using the SMF
records produced.

Question: How to diagnose the searches issued against catalogs?