"Thomas Conley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> [...]

I read it in the manual during RRS setup.
I added the following to the ISPF command table:
RRS     ||0||SELECT PANEL(ATRFPCMN) NEWAPPL(RRSP)||RRS Resource Recovery System.

RRS on the commandline launches the application.

Kees.

e-mail, and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM),
its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for
any delay in receipt.