Hi all,

we have our own dfsflgx0 IMS exit for IMS updates capture. We have a problem
with an understanding of a commit process. We used x'37' record as a
COMMIT. Sometimes, we did not received this record after UPDATE transaction
in DEDB. We begun to use x'5937' solving the problem, but sometimes this
record follows x'37', and occurs also when no updates having been done in a
transaction (no x'99' in the log). What is the correct usage of these
records?

Please help

Arie Kremer

P.S. We tried to use SYNCPTYP flag in SYNCDCAP byte, but with no success.