Here is what my manual says.  I would look at streams and clients per
streams with
ExHPDM commands SOV D S(ALL) and SOV D C(*) .

SOV06045I
Connection ID %s for DD %s is waiting.
Description
The specified connection is waiting for a stream task to become available
because the
connection has WAIT(YES) specified (or defaulted) and no stream task is
currently able to
process the connection.
Action
The connection waits for a stream task to become able to process the
connection.
If waiting is no longer desired then the connection can be cancelled with
the CANCEL
CONNECTION command.
Fields
? Connection identifier.