>If I had a dollar/euro for everytime that I read a message and didn't have a
>clue as to what it meant, I wouldn't be on the list today!

Until you look up the message, you don't know if it's clear or not.
This one has a pretty good explanation.

And, expecting an unclear explanation is still no excuse to ask IBM-Main before
you look it up.

I never have had a problem with 'what the HE** does the explanation mean?'
questions.

Just with the 'what does this message mean?' ones.

-
-teD

O-KAY! BLUE! JAYS!
Let's PLAY! BALL!