I absolutely agree with Radoslaw. People from other platforms have no idea
there are books covering all possible messages. Concept of unique message
identificator is unknown to them. When I teach new people for z/OS it is
second thing I tell them. First one is that it helps to remember numbers
(3390, 3270 etc) and abbreviations.

Marian Gasparovic
IBM Slovakia