And there are some of us that don't have grey beards (I'm in my early 40s).
Or beards (clean-shaven).  Unfortunately, there still is the issue of the
hairy chest  *g*  .

Drifting a bit...I would love to help the zNextGen project in any way.  I've
even e-mailed the coordinator at SHARE after Seattle.  But I haven't had a
response, which distresses me.  I'm hoping they're overwhelmed with
response, but the impression both SHARE and IBM are giving is that zNextGen
is just lip service.  I don't want that to be the truth.

But, as much as I hate marketing speak, perception is reality.  And the
perception that SHARE and IBM are putting out about zNextGen is that it's
just meaningless words.

I want SHARE and IBM to prove me wrong about zNextGen.  At least return my
e-mail.

Later,
Ray