OS/MVT and OS/VS2 TSO Data Utilities: COPY, FORMAT, LIST,MERGE User's
Guide and Reference.

SC28-6765-4 - March 1974. 66 pages

Program Product 5734-UT1

Where's TSO COPY documented? I just got to wondering idly how hard it
would
be to write a clone or semi-clone (without the bugs, or at least with new
and better bugs) in Rexx. It's not in the TSO commands manual (okay, it's
not a TSO command). I don't see any likely manual in the TSO bookshelf.
What's the name of the TSO add-on product that includes COPY?

It's not in the bibliography of the TSO commands manual under related
publications - that would make this z/OS programming stuff too easy.

Charles