Dean wrote:
"Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong ?"

I've used the utility before, but I know that the BLP is only supported in a
certain initiator. I just don't know how to check that...

Hope this helps,
George Rodriguez
Lead Systems Programmer
abc Distributing, LLC
14445 NE 20 Lane
N. Miami, Fl. 33181
(305) 919-1900 ext. 21246
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential to abc
distributing, llc.
("abc"), and may contain proprietary or copyrighted materials belonging to abc,
which
are intended solely for the individual named.  If you are not the named
addressee, you
are notified that any copying, dissemination, distribution or disclosure of any
or all of its
contents, and any action taken in reliance on the transmission, are
unauthorized and
prohibited.  Please notify abc immediately by e-mail reply if you have received
this
transmission in error and take all necessary and appropriate actions to
permanently
delete it from your system.