Paul - Unfortunately, while that works for a normal clist/rexx, it won't work
for an edit macro.

  Jeff - My edit macro reference says that a clist macro MUST be in one of the
usual concatenations.  If you don't like ALLOCATE, you can use ALTLIB.;

Paul Gilmartin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  In a recent note, Jeff Guan said:

> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 05:39:29 -0500
>
> schwarz, thanks for you advise, one thing I want to know is, is there a
> more simply way to run the CLIST without ALLOCATE, just like to give the
> full path name to run it.
>
>From the TSO command line:

exec 'FULL.DATA.SET.NAME(MEMBER)' 'argument list' [exec]

... omit the exec keyword if your script is a CLIST rather than
an EXEC.

e.g.:

exec 'SYS1.SAMPLIB(CSFTEST)' 'whatever' exec

-- gil
--
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL