Sometimes if the education money isn't allocated or spent by March, it gets
'borrowed' to make up for other projects that have over-spent their budgets. I
might get to go to Share in Baltimore if there is any leftover money that needs
to be spent before the end of the fiscal year. And that is only because they
would expect me to drive home everynight since I live in the same state.

/Tom Kern